How To Buy Tickets
Event tickets can be purchased two different ways …
NOTE: After 3:00 PM on the day of a show, tickets can only be purchased at the theatre. Tickets are NOT available ONLINE after 3 PM. Call Jerry for availability at 865-458-9020.
- At the Historic Loudon Theatre Box Office at 320 Grove St., Loudon, TN 37774
- Buy your tickets Online … Tickets to most events at the Historic Loudon Theatre can be purchased online. Tickets can be downloaded following your purchase or from your email confirmation notice.
How to Purchase Tickets Online:
- Go to the page of the event you wish to attend.
- Below the event description, you will see a ‘ticket box’. Click the “Qty.” (quantity) of tickets to designate how many tickets you wish to purchase.
- Click the “Add To Cart” button, which will take you to Authorize.net’s secure check out. You may use your credit card to purchase tickets.
- On the “Cart” page, you will be asked to supply the names of each attendee. This is necessary for their admission to the event.
- Tickets can be downloaded following your purchase or from your email confirmation notice.
- Please download your tickets and bring them to the event where you can check-in at the door to be admitted to the event.
Seating: Seating at the theatre is on a first arrive, first seated basis. However, you can request ‘Preferred Seating’ by following the procedure below …
Preferred Seating: (NOTE: Tickets must be purchased prior to requesting ‘Preferred Seating’) If you wish to reserve seats at a particular table or with other specified ticket holders, you have two options …
- Call Jerry Ragle, at the theatre, in advance of the event, at 865-458-9020 to arrange seating.
- Send an e-mail, in advance of the event, to Jerry Ragle – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange seating. Jerry will try his best, based on availability at the time he was contacted, to grant your request. Tables for six are available for reservations for most shows.
Refunds: Ticket purchases will not be refunded for any reason, unless the event is cancelled by the Historic Loudon Theatre. In that instance, refunds will be processed back to the credit card or other funding source that was used to purchase the original tickets.