Event tickets can be purchased three different ways …
- At the Historic Loudon Theatre Box Office at 320 Grove St., Loudon, TN 37774
- By phone at 865-458-9020
- NEW & MOST CONVENIENT … Tickets to events at the Historic Loudon Theatre can now be purchased online. A printed copy of your email receipt will serve as your official ticket for admission to the event.
How to Purchase Tickets Online:
- Go to the page of the event you wish to attend.
- Below the event description, you will see a ‘ticket box’. Click the plus sign on the right side to designate how many tickets you wish to purchase.
- Click the “Get Tickets” button, which will take you to PayPal’s secure check out.
- You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to purchase tickets. You may use your credit card just as you do for other online purchases. There are no additional fees or sign-ups required. You also have the option to use PayPal, if you choose to.
- A receipt will be sent to you via email. Please bring a printed copy of your email receipt to serve as your official ticket for admission to the event.
Seating: Seating at the theatre is on a first arrive, first seated basis. (Exception below …)
Preferred Seating: If you wish to reserve seats at a particular table or with other specified ticket holders, please send an e-mail, in advance of the event, to Jerry Ragle – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reserved seating. Jerry will try his best, based on availability, to grant your request. Tables for six are available for reservations for most shows.
Refunds: The Historic Loudon Theatre cancellation/refund policy is to be announced at a later date.