Event tickets can be purchased three different ways …
- At the Historic Loudon Theatre Box Office at 320 Grove St., Loudon, TN 37774
- By phone at 865-458-9020
- Buy your tickets Online (See Note Below) … Tickets to specific events at the Historic Loudon Theatre can be purchased online. A printed copy of your email receipt will serve as your official ticket for admission to the event.
ONLINE TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SPECIFIC EVENTS
Online Ticketing Will Be Noted on Those Event Pages
How to Purchase Tickets Online:
- Go to the page of the event you wish to attend.
- Below the event description, you will see a ‘ticket box’. Click the plus sign on the right side to designate how many tickets you wish to purchase.
- Click the “Get Tickets” button, which will take you to PayPal’s secure check out.
- You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to purchase tickets. You may use your credit card just as you do for other online purchases. There are no additional fees or sign-ups required. You also have the option to use PayPal, if you choose to.
- A receipt will be sent to you via email. Please bring a printed copy of your email receipt to serve as your official ticket for admission to the event.
Seating: Seating at the theatre is on a first arrive, first seated basis. (Exception below …)
Preferred Seating: If you wish to reserve seats at a particular table or with other specified ticket holders, please send an e-mail, in advance of the event, to Jerry Ragle – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reserved seating. Jerry will try his best, based on availability, to grant your request. Tables for six are available for reservations for most shows.
Refunds: The Historic Loudon Theatre cancellation/refund policy is to be announced at a later date.